Stock and Custom Bows
We consider our bows to be a long-term investment providing the potential for decades of enjoyment at a great value. We back our bows with a love-it-or-leave-it return policy: If you are not completely pleased with your purchase of a custom or stock bow, return it for a refund, minus a 10% restocking fee, within 7 days of receipt. We can do this because we have every confidence that you will be exceedingly pleased with your Bob Lee Bow.
Bob Lee Archery warrants to the original purchaser that its bows are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of TWO YEARS from the date of purchase. Bob Lee Archery warrants that your bow will perform its intended function if used in accordance with the instructions provided. Under this limited warranty, Bob Lee Archery will determine whether the bow is to be replaced or repaired.
Our accessories are guaranteed to be free of damage, defects in materials or workmanship at the time of arrival to your door. If upon inspection you find an item to be compromised, the following restrictions will apply:
- You are responsible for all return shipping charges unless you received the wrong merchandise or if the merchandise arrived damaged due to shipping. Refund payment method is the same as your original payment method
- If payment method was American Express, then your refund amount will be reduced by 3.5% because American Express does not refund that amount to us
- Items will not be replaced or refunded when misused or abused
- Modification and labor fees are non-refundable; Example: a payment you made to Bob Lee Bows to have your bow refinished or set up differently than how it is normally offered
- A 15% restocking fee may apply to accessories if returned merchandise is not in like-new condition
Please use all original packing materials when returning product. Call or email us if you need step-by-step re-packaging instructions. If a bow is returned to us damaged due to insufficient re-packaging, your total refund amount will be adjusted downward, or the bow may be sent back to you with the refund rejected. If the returned bow is damaged due to rough handling by the carrier, you will be responsible for filing a claim with that carrier for the damage cost. Bob Lee Bows is not responsible for lost or damaged merchandise during return shipping. We highly recommend return shipping with UPS, FedEX, or USPS with tracking number and signature requirement for your package.
- Returns to Bob Lee Archery must be pre-authorized. Owner must contact Bob Lee Archery at 903-586-1877 prior to shipping in order to obtain a return authorization. Shipping charges for the return of the bow to Bob Lee Archery are not covered. NO C.O.D.s WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Claimant must be original purchaser. THIS WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
- Bows are warranted up to the amount of the original purchase price. If bow was purchased at a discounted price, bow repair and/or replacement cost coverage is limited to the purchase price.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by dry-firing, accidents, improper handling or use of this product. If bow shows signs of any such accidents or abuse, this warranty will be void.
- All accessories must be removed from the bow prior to shipping. BOB LEE ARCHERY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY ACCESSORY ITEM LEFT ON OR SHIPPED WITH THE BOW.
- A copy of a dated sales receipt must accompany all warranty requests.
- This warranty is VOID if product is in any way MODIFIED from its original state.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or cosmetic damage such as scratches, chips or dings in the finish.
BOB LEE ARCHERY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, except as stated above.