Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
DiamondBack Carbon Longbow
Our DiamondBack longbow makes the perfect sidekick to our Cobra recurves:
- Carbon Twill limbs offer superior stability and are exceptionally-quiet
- Streamlined limbs reduce vibration and preserve kinetic energy, resulting in a smoother shot
- Reflex design delivers the performance of a modern longbow in an extremely forgiving bow
- Efficiency-boosting mass incorporated into the handle
- Weighs 3 pounds overall (full bow, no quiver) – shooters find this to be the ideal “sweet spot” without adding unnecessary weight in the field
- HardCore handle with customizable wood on each side and on the handle back
- Accent veneers atop Carbon Twill layers on caps and tips
- Flexible takedown design for additional limbs – lighter for target, heavier for hunting
- STABI-LOCK™ attachment upgrade is optional
This model delivers a unique shooting experience for the archer. While our Cobra recurve continues to be the race horse of our stable, the DiamondBack longbow is more of a pleasure horse. The recurve outshines in speed but the longbow is far more tolerant of shooter error.
Many archers choose to shoot a target longbow in addition to their hunting recurve because of the forgiveness factor, but also as a means of extending their tournament game by shooting two classes.
Built to Order