Bob Lee Archery warrants to the original purchaser that its bows are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
Bob Lee Archery warrants that your bow will perform its intended function if used in accordance with the instructions provided. Under this limited warranty, Bob Lee Archery will determine whether the bow is to be replaced or repaired.
Warranty Limitations are as follows:
- Returns to Bob Lee Archery must be pre-authorized. Owner must contact Bob Lee Archery at 903-586-1877 prior to shipping in order to obtain a Return Authorization Number and the correct shipping address. Transportation charges for the return of the bow to Bob Lee Archery are not covered. NO C.O.D.s WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Claimant must be original purchaser. THIS WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
- Bows are warranted up to the amount of the original purchase price. If bow was purchased at a discounted price, bow repair and/or replacement cost coverage is limited to the purchase price.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by dry-firing, accidents, improper handling, installation or use of this product. If bow shows signs of any such accidents or abuse, this warranty will be void.
- All accessory items must be removed from the bow prior to shipping. BOB LEE ARCHERY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY ACCESSORY ITEM LEFT ON THE BOW.
- A copy of a dated sales receipt must accompany all warranty requests.
- This warranty is VOID if product is in any way MODIFIED from its original state.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
- Cosmetic damage such as scratches, chips or dings in the finish are not covered.
BOB LEE ARCHERY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, except as stated above.